Fri, 23 Sept|
Our Lady of Fatima Church
Italian Food Safari
Join us for another unforgettable food safari - Italian this time!
Time & Location
23 Sept 2022, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Our Lady of Fatima Church, 825 Forest Rd, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
About the Event
Cost is $65
Leaving by bus from Our Lady of Fatima at 9am
1. Mezzapicca Cakes 130 Norton St Leichhardt for coffee and cake (included)
Toilet stop at the Italian Forum
2. Ranieri delicatessen Great North Road Five Dock - free tasting
3. Chocolate Artisan 74 Ramsay St Haberfield - optional 30 mintues tour and tasting for $15 (pay on the day at the shop) otherwise browse and shop
4. Peppe's Pasta 151 Ramsay St Haberfield - Pasta making demonstration - purchase fresh pasta
5. Papa Pasticceria 145 Ramsay St Haberfield - lunch of pizza, pasta, salad and 1 cannoli included.
Italian wine, soft drink and coffee available at you own cost. Lots of cakes and biscuits to buy.
Return to Lugarno at 3pm.
Limited numbers. Please pay on booking to club account with code IFS and your name.